Power Resourcing works with employers across various industry sectors to help them find talented and enthusiastic graduates that fit with their organisation’s ethos. Our graduates come from a diverse range of study disciplines and universities, from recent graduates to those with several years experience behind them.
Our job doesn’t finish when we place a candidate with you – we will remain in regular contact and provide ongoing support to ensure that any candidates we place with you are able to make a valuable contribution to your business and that we are well placed to assist you in the future.
To find out more, please contact us on (01223) 655182 or email email@example.com
What does Power Resourcing offer employers?
- We pride ourselves on offering an efficient, effective and ethical graduate recruitment service that meets the needs of employers and graduates alike.
- We take the time to build lasting relationships with our clients, supporting them throughout the recruitment process and afterwards. This enables us to promote your business effectively and find the right people for your organisation.
- Our service utilises links with graduates and universities across the UK, meaning that employers do not have to deal with several different agencies or advertise in several different locations in order to find the right graduate talent.
- We undertake a range of candidate attraction, sourcing and job advertising activities on behalf of employers, providing a cost-effective solution to recruitment needs.
- We will only put candidates forward for a job if we feel they are right for that particular role and for the organisation. We also make sure that all candidates are fully briefed before we put them forward and ahead of any interviews.
- We can advise on a range of employment and recruitment areas, such as salary expectations, interviews, assessment procedures, selection techniques, job offers, contracts and graduate expectations.
- We offer a personalised service tailored to individual business needs, whether you are looking to fill a single vacancy, want us to manage a recruitment project for you or simply want some advice about the graduate recruitment market.