We specialise in placing both newly qualified and experienced graduates into permanent and contract positions in Cambridgeshire and beyond, working with employers across a range of sectors. We know that entering the job market can seem a daunting prospect and we will support you throughout the recruitment process.
To find out more about how we can help you find the right job or to send us your CV, please complete the form below.
What does Power Resourcing offer graduates?
- We pride ourselves on offering an efficient, effective and ethical graduate recruitment service that meets the needs of graduates and employers alike.
- We support graduates throughout the recruitment process and maintain regular contact. We keep all graduates who register with us up to date with vacancies relevant to their requirements.
- We want to find out about you! We will talk to you about your requirements, interests and career aspirations as this will help us to help you find the right job with the right employer.
- We will give you honest and constructive feedback on your CV, suggesting any areas for improvement or extra training if we think it would be of help.
- We are experienced in graduate recruitment. We can advise on the graduate job market, industry sectors, salary expectations, assessment practices, interview techniques, job expectations and a range of other employment related areas.
- We know it can be disheartening applying for jobs and not getting feedback on your application or your interview performance. We ask employers that we work with to provide feedback on all candidates that we put forward.
- We will support you into your new role, so that you feel fully prepared for your first day and ready to make your mark. If you are moving to a new area to start work we will help and support you with this.